Monday 30 March 2015

Third Party My Harvest America Review

Writing a My Harvest America Review has been an interesting journey for me. Prior to writing this review I knew very little about this company. This has been a fun and rewarding experience for me.

I have tried to review My Harvest America keeping in mind what an entrepreneur and a consumer would look for. An entrepreneur would like to know what the compensation plan is, what the product is, how the management is. A consumer on the other hand is looking for a product which will fulfil his needs.

You must be wondering My Harvest America products are? This company offers non-perishable branded grocery items at low prices. As a customer you can make purchases online. Your purchases are shipped home. When you introduce other members you receive a commission on their purchases. The question to be asked is, Is this really convenient?

As a part of my research I got to read a lot of reviews posted online by both customers and representatives of My Harvest America. Since the reviews were written by people who had a lot to benefit from recruiting people and making money, the reviews seemed a lot biased.

You can rest assured that I am providing an unbiased review from a third party perspective. I am not a My Harvest America customer not am I a representative of this company. My job is to question, study and inform.

Answering the question of whether the company might be a scam, I found that the company markets branded products has a good compensation plan. A few cases were registered with the Better Business Bureau, but the BBB website states that the complaints have been resolved. This an indication that the company cares for it's customers and reps.

Most customers claimed that they liked the fact that they didn't have to worry about running around the shops to buy products. Also, the products listed are branded and you can save up to 20% on the products. Couple that with FREE shipping in the United States and this is a GREAT deal.

As a member your shopper designation at which you join My Harvest America determines the amount of fees you pay per month, which can be any where between $29 to $70. Since this is a monthly recurring fee the savings on your online purchases have to offset the fees you incur.

Are you wondering whether the My Harvest America system is a good fit for you? If you are able to plan your purchases and make significant purchases every month, this might be a good savings if you are a customer. If you are a distributor you would have to have a good marketing system in place as the marketing system provided by My Harvest America is not oriented towards distributors.

Online MLM Secrets is where you can objective, expert advice about MyHarvestAmerica. Be sure to claim your FREE instant access to our 8 Day Mastermind Marketing Bootcamp.

Source: http://ezinearticles.com/?Third-Party-My-Harvest-America-Review&id=4408697

No comments:

Post a Comment