Sunday 24 May 2015

Website Harvesting - My Harvest America Review - What You Need to Know

My Harvest America business opportunity was launched December 22, 2009. The business opportunity is modeled as a multi-level marketing pyramid. The purpose of this article is to explain what you need to know about this business before you join.

My first introduction to this business was from a gentleman looking for ways to market his new My Harvest America business online. The company gave him suggestions for advertising, but these were costing him too much money without the results he was looking for. I listened as he told me the percent that he makes off each person was not much and would not cover his overhead and advertising costs. I felt sorry for the poor guy, but knew I could help.

My Harvest America deals with nonperishable items, which they claim to offer a huge savings on. They have many name brands along with generic brands. The prices are definitely cheaper on the generic brands. When ordering products you might not find the brands you use on a regular basis. The brand name items are usually cheaper than Wal-Mart. My Harvest America also provides free shipping. Although, I think there might be a limit to that. Joining My Harvest America cost around $70 annually with a monthly fee of around $30.

The business opportunity with My Harvest America is a legitimate business. Like health & wellness products the products you will be selling are consumable. People use them day after day, month after month, throughout the year. You will just have to convince them to join and use what you are selling, which brings you to multi-level marketing.

Multi-level marketing (MLM) is a common way for businesses to advertise and build their business. The incentives or pay goes up as the volume of product they sell go up. Product and volume means money for the MLM business, and for the entrepreneur or distributor. When you first get started in a MLM you do not make much profit since you do not have much product volume. That is why they call it a pyramid.

How do you make money with this business? The fastest way is on the internet, where there are millions of shoppers wanting products. In order to do well at this you must have the proper marketing system in place, not just a website the company offers you.

For more Information on My Harvest America. Learn more about Internet marketing and the potential of creating a lasting income online.

Source: http://ezinearticles.com/?My-Harvest-America-Review---What-You-Need-to-Know&id=4385985

No comments:

Post a Comment